Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sharp shooter

Did the naked ladies not do it for you Monday? Then how about Rachel Maddow holding a rifle? I know, I know – guns are bad etc. etc. But in the hands of one of political journalism’s sharpest shooters? Also kind a crazy hot. The video shoot accompanies a Rolling Stone piece on Maddow and a in-depth discussion of her cyclical depression. So it’s well worth a read. Or you could just click play and watch one of the smartest women on television aim a deadly firearm. No judgment here.


10 comments:

Budi Bali said...

i'm willing to be the target of her shot

Anonymous said...

fypngerThats just wrong - guns yuk!!

Rachel is to kool for this....

Anonymous said...

When I first saw the photo, I thought is that Rachel? Then when I scrolled down and saw that it was, I fell in love even more!

the crustybastard said...

Guns are bad?

Um, no.

MORONS with guns are bad.

Rachel is not a moron.

So we're good.

Anonymous said...

While I don't think I'd ever shoot a gun in real life, I do enjoy them in two situations. In video games and when they are being held by attractive ladies.

Anonymous said...

wtf...is this newsworthy?

Anonymous said...

I think it's hot. Surprised so many people are freaked out by guns. Target shooting and skeet shooting are really fun.

DJ Shiva. said...

Newsworthy? This site is a news site all of a sudden? I thought it was about snark and hot girls in tank tops?

Anonymous said...

can we not panic and kvetch at the sight of a guns. guns are cool, and good to have in rural massachusetts where maddow has a home with her partner susan. in many interviews of maddow, it's noted that they're first date involved shooting at a gun show or a fair or something. susan said she liked the way rachel handled the AK-15, lol. i bet she did.

Anonymous said...

not sure if links are ok here, but at this link to rolling stone, there's a short vid of maddow about the gun toting photo shoot.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/videos/rachel-maddow-at-the-westside-pistol-rifle-range-20120627