Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday affirmations

You know, we all get a little down on our bodies sometimes. I know I haven’t kept a regular workout schedule in [mumble mumble muble timeframe]. And, kittens, it shows. But on this Monday let’s start with a little affirmation instead. Here is all-around amazing lady Amy Poehler telling us what we already should know but can always hear again. I’m still so bummed about her split with Will Arnett. But it in no way diminishes her wonderful message. To quote my favorite fictional teenager with Manic Panic-dyed hair, “People are so strange and so complicated that they're actually beautiful. Possibly even me.”

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great.

Amanda

Lori said...

Amy is so adorable and wicked smart. Thanks for sharing her Ms. Snarker

(Small aside in, " . . . but can always here again", you mean "hear". Those damn homophones.)

Heather Anne Hogan said...

I love her so so much. "The rest of us are just a jangle of stuff."

Anonymous said...

Words of wisdom from Amy Poehler. :)

Did anybody else hear "scabies" instead of "ask amy" in that little theme song jingle?

Unknown said...

Because concepts style was the most popular brand in the world of design and become section chief. Let seem to come from new sales of boots and Ferragamo Handbag in the early years, these 12 months.

http://www.ferragamobagsale.com

erin said...

I love a good My So-Called Life quote!