Friday, July 17, 2015

My Weekend Crush

Please, like a trailer for the new Tina Fey and Amy Poehler movie would come out and I wouldn’t totally crush on it. Aw, man, I just love it every single times these two ladies get together. Like, who doesn’t enjoy watching two best friends doing what they do best? Sure, this film written by longtime SNL writer Paula Pell looks a tad like a gender-flip on the age-regression comedies like “Old School.” But, come on, how often do two women get to headline a high profile comedy together? Not bloody often. (p.s. Duuuudettes, how excited are you about having four women headline the new “Ghostbusters.” Each new shot from the set makes me practically giddy.) But, clearly, I digress. My point, and I sort of have one, is that this movie looks funny and my love for Tina and Amy continues to grow unabated. Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I am so gonna see it the day it comes out!
Looking forward to this and to Sufragettes

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I love them in part because of their smart humor. This looks less like a parody and more like Melissa McCarthy wrote it.

Hoot said...

That looks like the dumbest movie I absolutely want to see.

Urban Jointz said...

Looks cheesy as hell! I can't wait to see it!!!