Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Armor Top Tuesday

Bring me my two-hour Amazons of Themyscira movie. Bring it to me now. Look, we can all agree they live in paradise. Strong women. Fierce warriors. Wise leaders. Diverse community. No men. Forget San Junipero. Themyscira is heaven on Earth. I so love that “Wonder Woman” cast real athletes as its Amazons. And, damn girl, it shows. Then, after our Amazon movie, I would like a sequel that tackles all twelve volumes of the Amazonian treatise on love and sexuality. I also want T-shirts that say, “When it comes to pleasure, men are unnecessary.“ And all the lesbians said AMEN.

OK, Amazons, now let's get in formation.



p.s. I mean, just think of the AMAZONIAN ABS. OK, gay ladies, time to Kickstarter this thing.


8 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think you want your t-shirt to say 'men are not necessary' not 'men are not unnecessary'. (I would also buy that t-shirt, and wear it as I left my life behind, and started my journey toward an island of Amazons.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I need that Amazon's movie right now. I would also accept a Wonder Girl prequel, just Diana growing up among them.

Bleumoon said...

And every single one of those photos above says, "Do NOT fuck with (me) us."

Karen said...

I'm not attracted to women with an overly developed physique and since I have zero interest in athletic events, guess I see these photos a little differently than most. Completely unappealing.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm yes I need to live on an Amazonian island please!!!

Anonymous said...

*pushes Karen out of the way* SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANNA COME TO THE ISLAND, I'LL TAKE HER SPOT!! Oh what's that? You're sore from playing Amazonian rugby?? I WILL MASSAGE YOU.

Tari Akpodiete said...

yo, Angela Watson, you don't have to be attracted to women with an 'overly developed physique' to appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to be an athlete.

Unknown said...

The problem is I get too emotional after watching films like this. Think I'm a warrior. After watching "Million Dollar Baby" I was pumped I ended up with my friend in a bar which led to me challenging a guy to an arm-wrestle. Well, we were both vying for the attention of the same girl - ha. He was cocky until my jacket came off and he saw my gym arms. He was about my size and I don't lose to anyone my size - woman or man. I pin his knuckles to the table, he retreats and all because I got emotional in a film - ha.